Friday, November 17, 2006

This is a picture of the acrobatic monkeys. They were pretty amazing. Most of my photos from the Lion King show didn't come out because it was too dark. My cute buddy.
This is a picture of the Animal Kingdom Lodge. You can stand from your room's balcony and look out to the Savannah. There were giraffes, wildabeast, huge horned cows, etc.
This was taken the next day on the ferry ride over to the Magic Kingdom.
Gaines has been saying the word "NAAACK" (with a major northern accent) for quite a while now, we just recently found out he was saying "snack"...well, giving him a snack was the only way we could keep him in the stroller.

1 comment:

taylor said...

Oh Disney world! What a great place! Animal Kingdom was by far my favorite part of Disney World! OThe second time we went to Disney World we only went to Animal Kingdom and we stayed at the Animal Kingdom Lodge and it is so beautiful! I just loved it and I'm glad Gaines got to experience it!