Monday, January 08, 2007

The Tucker-Townsend Wedding

Well, it's over...and it went just perfectly! Anna Grace did an exceptional job planning this wedding- there isn't anything she could possible be unhappy with- it was beautiful! The children did very well too- Gaines held Tucker's hand while walking down the isle...he was just looking around at all the people, kind of puzzled about what was going on. When he saw Will, he did say, "Hold You"...but Ali cut him off but swooping him up and stuffing a fruit snack in his mouth:) Karley was concentrating so hard on throwing flowers that she nearly walked right into Will, but he turned her to sit down on the pew...it was all very cute. Will was honored to get to welcome all the guests, say a prayer and then ask William who was giving the bride away. William did the ceremony, and I was so thankful I was able to read it before the actual event, or else I would have been balling! It was a very special day...and Anna Grace could not have been more beautiful...and I guess Drew looked alright too:) Tucker and Gaines practicing
The Bride and Groom at the rehearsal dinner


Belle, Anna Grace and Will


The proud parents


I wish I had more pictures of G in her dress...it was gorgeous! The veil was first worn by her Aunt Margret Ann and then worn by her Aunt Maggie and then by her mom.

Me and my little amish boy:)

Gaines and his daddy

The Tucker, Cromwell, Townsend Clan









1 comment:

Bryann said...

Hi,

I was friends with Belle when yall lived in Fort Worth. I'd really love to get in touch with her again. My name is Bryann and my maiden name is Owen. My email is joshandbryann@gmail.com Thank you so much.