Friday, February 22, 2008

SONYA AND ALI TO THE RESCUE!

Well, reality has struck...all my help is gone! AHHHH!!! I have been so blessed to have so many people come and help out since Ana's arrival. Gaines has been spoiled with 'round the clock attention and now the "adjusting" has begun. I wont lie...it has been kind of hard, but so awesome at the same time. I am trying to enjoy this time instead of just survive! I've posted some pictures from this last weekend - spent with Sonya and Ali, who I am so grateful for. Will was at Winterfest with 50 of our kids (and parents) this weekend, so I was glad to have these special friends come to our rescue while he was gone!










5 comments:

Josh and Marcie said...

Oh my goodness Shawna! She not only looks just like you, but she does the toe thing just like you! How funny is that. They just keep getting more and more precious. Hang in there. I heard the adjustment from 1-2 is the hardest.
I love ya girl!

Amanda said...

Praise the Lord for friends! She's beautiful! Love the pic with the blanket in her mouth. Precious!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! One day Im going to have to come fly out there to see all you girls!

Abigail and Ansley said...

Hello! We had no idea that you had a blog! You have such a precious family! Maybe when you are in Nashville and have some spare time (ha!) we could spend some time with you guys! Eric and I will be checking in on you all very often now! Congratulations on a new little angel...wow!...9 lbs 7 oz! Can't wait to see more pictures!

chris anne said...

glad to see you are blogging again! ana is just beautiful. what a blessing having 2 healthy children is! and i feel you on it being hard. i will say that things are starting to get a little easier around here. can't wait to meet her.