Saturday, September 30, 2006

CHEETO HEAD!

Will survived his first lock in last night. He is currently sleeping- has some catching up to do since he didn't come home until 9:00 this morning. For those of you who know Will very well, you know that this is a HUGE accomplishment for him to keep his eyelids open all night...I don't think I could do it- a sign of aging I guess. Anyway, we had about 40 kids and it seemed to be a great success. We pulled some "camp games" into the mix of games last night and had a "battle of the genders" competition. It was all tied up at the end so we had a tie breaker with a game called "cheeto head." It was quite entertaining. Gaines was screaming "go, go, go"...he really got into the excitement. The object was to get as many cheetos to stick to the shaving cream (that was piled on top of two team members heads) as possible within an alloted time. The girls won by two cheetos- we had some very dissapointed young men:) Gaines and I headed home after the games, but the rest of the gang spent the evening rollar skating, chowing on banana splits, playing video games, watching movies and playing cards. It sounds like everybody had fun, but I'm sure Will is glad this is a once-a-year event!The cheeto heads are now prepared to catch the cheetos
This is Sarah Calvert ready to aim and shoot her cheeto:)
It really takes some skill to toss a cheeto
the winners!
Gaines ready for bed

2 comments:

2coopers said...

SHAWNA TUCKER! How in the world are you??? I ran into Ali Justice at Martha Kellum's wedding this weekend, she gave me the name of your blog. Your little Gaines is so stinking ADORABLE!

I miss chatting with you - you and your northern accent!
I'll send you an e-mail so we can catch up.
Mindy Cooper

Erik said...

Dude! Will, next time I come over, we've got to play the Cheeto head game. I'll bring Cheeto and we'll se if he can stick to your head. That'll be great!

I miss you guys. I'm jealous that Sonya gets to come and play, but I have to stay home and work. Boo!

It's great that you're keeping this blog up. It's always a fun read and I love the pics.

We'll be thinking about you at the Zoe conference this weekend. Hopefully, we'll get some time to blog about it whilst we're there. Oh yeah...I said "whilst".