Thursday, September 28, 2006

Continued...

I couldn't fit these two pictures on my last post- so I'm tackin' em on... I LOVE pictures of Gaines sleeping. He fell asleep in Will's lap while at some friend's house. Have I mentioned how OBSESSED he is with his dad! I'll admit it makes me a bit jealous, but it's pretty cute. He has to do everything just like him- he'll watch how Will is sitting and then cross his legs or prop up his feet to be just like him. Tonight on the couch, Will was proping up his head with his elbow and Gaines tried to mock him- gotta be like dad...dad,dad,dad! Here is a picture of the front of our house from a distance- the one in the middle. No up close shots yet- we are living like red necks, our front porch is full of stuff- This week the construction begins as we build on a storage area and carport. It will be so nice to put everything away!

No comments: