Monday, September 11, 2006

"No...Please..."

Well, we had our first youth get together at our house last night. We had nearly the whole youth group show up and some parents. The guys played football in the yard (Gaines couldn't take his eyes of them), we ate tacos and had a devo. It was great weather and turned out to be a great night. Will rode his bike to work this morning, feeling the pressure to get in shape. Uncle Terry called and said he and Peggy are headed down this way in a couple of weeks and wants Will to be ready to ride! Hopefully we'll get some kayaking in too. Gaines is down for a nap now, but has been BUSY all morning. After breakfast this morning he brought me my shoes and went to the door, saying "outside." So, I tried to get him dressed but when I attempted to put on his pants, he wasn't pleased...He kept saying "No...Please...No" So, we headed outside with a t-shirt, jacket and crocs...who needs pants anyway. We took Rudy down to the creek, found a huge crawfish and took a ride on the mower. I don't think it will be long before he'll be cutting the grass by himself. He seems to know exactly what to do- scary!





3 comments:

Erik said...

Chud, I love it! He is so precious... I'm glad you guys had fun in Michigan. Sorry our conversation got cut short last night, we'll try it again soon. I love you!
Sonya

Erik said...

I'm jealous! Sonya doesn't let me out without pants on anymore since..."the incident". You'll have to ask her about it.

Great pics, Chud! I'm looking forward to seeing your pad and giving the little man nuckles. Booyah!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! Man I miss you so much...wish we could come see you!